The following is Greg’s letter to the church family.
Hello Northlight family!
We are having services again, praise the Lord! However, due to government guidance and regulation, our time together will look a little different.
We need to do the best we can to accommodate as many people as we can. Some are more concerned about the virus than others. Therefore, we should attempt to love each other. In this case, that would mean that we defer to those who are most cautious and be careful not to “pass judgment on each other’s opinions” (Rom. 14:1).
Also, and this is important: I invite your feedback on how best to follow government regulations, on how to love those who are most vulnerable, on our service schedule, or on anything at all for that matter!
- Please do not attend if you think you may be experiencing COVID symptoms. You can use the online assessment tool.
- Please practice physical distancing (2 metres) at all times between those not in your family and do not share items. We will not have a bulletin.
- We will not have a nursery or children’s church. We will have an informal service with an interactive Bible study. So, it would be totally fine for young children to play quietly by their parents during the service.
- We will not sing during the main service. But for those who wish to sing, we will do so after the service is over and after those who do not wish to sing have exited.
- We will not pass an offering plate, but there will be an offering plate in the back of the auditorium for those who wish to give. Online giving is also available via Interact: email@example.com
- Please try to limit extended socializing indoors.
- Entrance will be through the main door. The exit will be through the stairwell door next to the church office. Entrance and exits will be clearly marked.
- You are welcome to wear a mask and we’ll have some hand sanitizer available.
If you are uncomfortable attending due to the possibility of transmission, feel free to stay at home.
Again, I invite your questions or any feedback. I look forward to seeing you soon!